Sunday, December 18, 2011

Some of our Christmas "deals"

Thanks to my best friend's thoughtful text message today, with my CVS card, I purchased 5 Zhu-Zhu pets at $1.00 each. That was $8.88 savings for each toy!

Stater Brothers is selling 5 count "Holly Rings" for .99 cents. Nice stocking stuffers.

At CVS, I stacked a 30% off non-sale/promotional coupon, $5 off a $14.99 "As Seen on TV" coupon, plus $10 in Extracare bucks (ECB) and walked out the door spending $8.83 for a Draculaura doll and an "As Seen on TV" Pet Rider. Saved $22.50.

If you have a Valu-Plus store near you, I purchased the greatest 12 in. x 12 in. melamine 4 compartment "dip tray" that I'm using for gifting Christmas treats during caroling tonight. They were only 50 cents each - skipped the dollar store today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers